Saturday, April 4, 2009

O'Reilly 100 months #1 for a Reason

I don't always agree with Bill O'Reilly but I do think he is one of the most fair and balanced Journalist. He is branded "conservative" by the Left because anything in the middle appears "conservative" to them. There are not many Journalist left today. Bill is one of them. Here is a excerpt from an article in Newsmax:

Asked how he thinks the mainstream media have been covering the Obama presidency, O'eilly said: I despise, and you can put that in capital letters, what many in the media are doing right now. I think they're corrupt. I think they'e dishonest. I think they'e ill-informed. I don't want anybody to have any doubts about where I stand on that.�

O'eilly had particularly harsh words for NBC and its MSNBC cable station.

I don't have any beef with ABC News or CBS News,he told B&C programming editor Marisa Guthrie.

I think they try. I think they're run mostly by liberal people. Their agenda is somewhat tempered. I don't even have a beef with CNN. They're what they were 20 years ago.

NBC is corrupt top to bottom. They say, oh, it's only MSNBC. No it's not, it's across the board.

No comments: